CITI works with some of the best-known brands out there, such as RBC, American Apparel and City of Toronto.
Senior Network Support Technician
We are currently accepting applications for Senior Network Support Technician (Toronto and GTA).
Employment type: Full-time
Toronto’s leading boutique IT services firm is looking for a Senior Network Support Technician to join our support team.
The Senior Network Support Technician is responsible for maintaining trouble-free and reliable computer networks in a variety of small business environments. He works closely with clients and other company technicians and must consistently demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, technical knowledge and common sense. He is friendly, patient and dedicated.
The technical responsibilities of this position include designing, planning, installing, supporting and troubleshooting Wintel-based desktop and network technology as well as supervising other technical staff.
Mandatory Experience and Professional Skills
- Experience supervising and managing IT support personnel
- A minimum of 15 years working experience in a customer facing IT support role
- A self-starter who is very organized and capable of working independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
- Punctuality, respectfulness and a “can do” attitude
Mandatory Technical Skills and Experience
- MS Windows 2003 – 2016 Server including Hyper-V
- MS Windows XP – Windows 10
- MS Exchange Server 2003 – 2016
- MS Office 2002 – 2019, Office 365
- IP v6
- Thorough familiarity with Sonicwall, HP, and Cisco networking equipment
- VMware VCP-NV or higher
- Veeam WMCE
- SaaS and IaaS – MS Azure, Google
Desirable Technical Skills and Designations
- CPM strongly desired
- Cisco (CCIE, CCNA, CCNE)
- Unix/Linux (RH, Ubuntu, Fedora)
- Local applicants only, please.
- Please submit resumes for this specific position only! No developers, please.
- We will only contact the applicants who meet the mandatory experience and skills listed above
Some of Our Customers
IT Insights from our Blog
- iPhone Cable Chargers are Vulnerable to Cyber Threats
- Why You Need Sender Policy Framework (SPF) for Your Email
- Remote Workers Mean Cybersecurity Issues
- Why You Should Care about Cryptocurrency Mining
- How to Reduce IT Costs
- When Errors Mean Danger: Top 25 Most Dangerous Software Errors
- On Premise vs Cloud Storage
- An Introduction to Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
We're here to help!
Moving to the Cloud
Is your company looking to move IT operations and assets to the cloud smoothly and without disruption? We'll move you to the right cloud. CITI’s cloud migration specialists have extensive experience helping businesses eliminate premises networks with minimal disruption and cost. Considering moving to the cloud? Find out if the cloud is right for your company.
Is your management team asking about your IT security policies and practices? Are you worried about a cybersecurity breach? CITI’s comprehensive IT security services provide all the information your company needs to deal with current and future security situations and concerns. Learn about your IT security. Register for a free cybersecurity session.
There is another way to manage your IT that doesn’t require you call your IT firm. Managed IT services offer proactive care, support, monitoring and maintenance of your computer systems for a fixed monthly fee. Process-driven, less involvement, more predictable cost. Yes, Virginia, there is a way to keep your IT running smoothly that does not require you to make a call.
Are you concerned about minimizing IT maintenance costs? Perhaps you’re techno savvy. Or maybe you only need an IT firm for complex IT situations. CITI can provide exactly the volume of IT services that you want and need from network troubleshooting to helping a user with a jammed printer. Our full range of services are available on a per incident basis.
Is the stuff of your nightmares power outages? The only way to deal with a severe interruption to business operations is to plan for it. Beginning with a disaster recovery plan through implementing and maintaining failsafe, foolproof, rock-solid offsite backups, CITI has helped 100s of companies protect their most valuable asset—their data and systems.
Uncertain if your company should move to the cloud? Do you have doubts about the best way to back up your data? Looking for ways to minimize your vulnerability to IT security breaches? Perhaps you’re looking for help with your annual IT budget. CITI’s IT advisory services help businesses make informed strategic and tactical decisions on information technology.